Dmitri Zhivoglyadov talks about the victory over Rubin (2:0) in Gameweek 1 of the Russian Premier League.
- It seemed like the game was not too hard.
- It just looked like it. We put a lot of effort in order to get this win.
- How would you rate your performance?
- I could have played better in the final third. Will work on it.
- Anton Miranchuk did not play today and the bench was not very long. Did you feel that the match was going to be difficult?
- No, Dima Rybchinsky replaced Anton and made two assists. We scored two goals.
- Did the match against Zenit affect you psychologically?
- We could have thought about it before the game. But we won and are moving on with three points, so everything is fine.
- How to play seven matches in 21 days?
-We have no other choice. We will go out and play. There is no point to complain.
12 August 2020 11:00