Farfan Diagnosed With COVID-19
We wish Jefferson to get well soon and get back onto the field!
Lokomotiv’s striker Fyodor Smolov comments on the game against Atletico (0:2) in the Champions League and his substitution in the second half.
- Of course, a defeat is always annoying but we played against one of the best clubs in Europe. Their lineup and their play are absolutely top-notch. They tackle perfectly and control the ball. I don’t know how Oblak saved two attempts by Krychowiak. It was impossible. We’ll work. Of course, the game with Zenit took us a lot of energy but I hope we looked good.
- You appeared to be leaving the pitch in pain after that collision with an Atletico player. Are you okay?
- He fell on my foot. The doctors will take a look but it looks like I’m okay.
- Do you feel like Lokomotiv are still in?
- We feel confident with a victory and three points. We’ll fight.
02 October 2019 0:08