Farfan Diagnosed With COVID-19
We wish Jefferson to get well soon and get back onto the field!
Dmitriy Barinov shares his emotions from the goal he scored against Spartak (4:3).
- Have you ever fancied scoring your first goal at the main team in a derby against Spartak?
- I try to score but I'm playing in defence. In the second half I moved to defensive midfield and changed my positions during free kicks. I devote this goal to the family who supported me.
- Did you believe you would manage to get back from being two goals down?
- In half-time we cheered each other, said we still have 45 minutes to play, and the opposition were understaffed. We had to pull ourselves together and win. The coach motivated us. That's why we managed to reverse the run of play.
- What was the key episode, the ejection or the conversation in the dressing room?
- The ejection was crucial. We started controlling the ball more, we scored. Spartak got nervous and we realized we had to push them more.
- It hasn't been a walk in the park for you, has it?
- It never is when I play a defender. Besides, the League's best striker, Promes, was playing at the right wing. He has been my opponent today.
- Did you hear the fans well?
- Yes, after scoring the goal I ran to them to ask for more support. They are super! The support was tremendous!
20 August 2017 0:29