After Rubin and Lokomotiv tied 1:1, Leonid Kuchuk told the post-match press-conference he liked the atmosphere on the Kazan-Arena and explained why Manuel Fernandes wasn’t on the pitch that day.
- Sometimes we witness dull games but today it was not the case – said Kuchuk. – The game was fast, high-quality, uncompromising, and interesting. I liked the stadium with great atmosphere, the supporters were very active. Everybody wanted to win.
- Please comment on the penalty.
- I don’t want to discuss it. Last time I commented on a penalty and then regretted. Both teams and referees must grow. We all grow.
- How did Rubin change, compared to their earlier games?
- They altered something, the team has a powerful doubled centre. Karadeniz played a winger this time. But we also changed something. Otherwise, why train a team?
- Why didn’t Fernandes play?
- We have a very tight schedule, a game every three days. Besides, there were some issues related to the foreign players limit.
17 August 2014 22:04